Oakville culture day is returning for its eight exciting year! It will be held on September 29th to October 1 2017, and will feature hundreds of free interactive and hands on activities.
Enjoy free entertainment such as Live Music, art workshops, dance and more.Meet with creative people from the community such as artists, architects, designers and heritage experts and indulge yourself in the world of Art.
The main venue for the event is the Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre although there will also be activities at the following locations :
- Town Square in Downtown Oakville
- Bronte Village
- Lions Valley
- Oakville Public Library
- Oakville centre for the performing arts
Please keep in mind that some activities may require pre-registration. Visit the following link for further details Fall/Winter program guide or online registration system .
A Dance Caravan will also be travelling across Oakville on the 30th. Watch Oakville's talented youth dancers perform throughout town at the following venues.
- Farmers Market (George Street) 11:30-12:15 p.m. – Christina's Dance Arts
- Iroquois Ridge Community Centre 1-1:45 p.m. – All Star Urban Dance Team
- River Oaks Community Centre 2:30-3:15 p.m. – All Star Urban Dance Team
- Glen Abbey Community Centre 4-4:45 p.m. – Halton Dance Network's "Travellin' Collective" with Grace Academy of Dance and Performing Arts
Follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook